PAGES

Anchor's Away!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013





Well, it's official, 2013 is here! My last night of 2012 was fun- hope yours was too! Here I am wearing Christmas gifts given by my wonderful and loving hubby, Tyler! The adorable hat and scarf are such wonderful (and coveted) pieces now added to my wardrobe! Evidently the hat was such a hot item, my hubby had to go to several J Crew stores here in NYC to purchase the last one!! YAY for me! :) Thanks again Tyler, you are my best friend and I adore and love you- you are the best gift I could ever have. Scarf- J Crew (new), Hat- J Crew (new), Denim Jacket- Zara (old), Blazer- Zara, Sketch Book- Anthropologie, Boots- Zara (last year). 

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design