PAGES

Plaid & Check: What's NOT to love?!

Saturday, September 14, 2013



HELLO, hello, hello again my lovelies! I am SO glad to be back to blogging again! My, how I've missed all of you...... Thank you for staying true to me although I've been on hiatus for awhile. 

Truth be told, there are several reasons why I've been lagging behind on blogging....some of them include work, personal time, birthday & illness (boo-hoo, right?!). It would take me a LOONNGG time to explain it all...and rather than do that, I'd like to talk about style!!

Ok- so Fashion Week was just upon us last week (here in NYC anyway!), and now London Fashion week is starting. I must admit, I didn't follow it as much this year- and I am actually happier. I DID miss all the phenomenal streetwear (which of COURSE I'll catch up on!). What are some of your favorite fall trends (if you have any)? And now we can look forward to Spring/Summer trends too! I happen to still be caught up in the wonderful textiles of fall to notice anything else. Clearly I am sporting the plaid trend (BUT- to be FAIR, I have ALWAYS been a person to pledge the plaid!), along with a check/gingham dress. I LOVE LOVE this...so romantic, no?

Let me know what you think about my look...you know I love to hear it! Thanks, as always dears for reading, commenting & supporting! BIG HUGS & Happy Weekend to all!

Photos: Tyler Hayes

Dress- ASOS, Shoes & Scarf/Shawl- Zara.

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!!

Courtney



6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful have you back blogging again! I hope you had an amazing birthday. I love the red check dress, the lips and the shoes. Your shoes are always on point I may add! I remember you saying you were a massive fan of plaid and check so no doubt we'll be seeing some more as it gets colder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arash my friend- you are too kind! :) Thank you for calling me out on my shoe game! :) I do LOVE shoes! Yes, you will be seeing more check & plaid soon....stay tuned! :) XO

      Delete
  2. Hey you're back...you've been missed! When I saw you on my reader today, I said, "Ah another fresh look from Courtney!" Sometimes it's the little things that you don't even realize you're seeing that can make an outfit...your dark nails are bringing this up 5 notches!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much my dear! You're very sweet! I completely agree about the little things adding up...and thank you for such a lovely comment! XO!

      Delete
  3. Such a goooorgeous dress. Love the fun print!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you were. Glad you are back. I am not following you that long (actually since we both were made little lammies), but I like your style a lot. Like this dress... how did you find it? Or does it just look nice on you? Great combination with the shoes and the scarf.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design