PAGES

Green Scarf

Saturday, February 16, 2013







Today is such a GRAY day in NYC. It started out with some sunshine...but the sun eventually hid behind the gray clouds. I went to bed so late last night (which was actually morning), just tired and groggy, and gray weather doesn't help the bad mood/groggy thing. Even a strong cup of coffee could not bust me out of this one. Thank goodness I added some "pep in my step" (ok, ok...i couldn't help it!) with the bright green scarf and bright lip. Seeing bright colors helps wake me up, like faux sunshine. These flats are AMAZING, and not just because I got them on a $20 sale (which, ok, let's face it...is pretty rad) and the cardigan which I got at Topshop for 70% off. After putting on the green scarf, I felt my mood boost instantaneously and the overall outcome chic. What do you think? Scarf- J Crew, Cardigan- Topshop, Jeans- Zara, Bag- Zara, Gloves- J Crew, Flats- Zara. 

Photos: Tyler Hayes (thank you so much for dealing with me today, love you!)

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thank you so much for following me! I always love it when I have a new follower!! :) I am now following you via GFC & Bloglovin. I too am on Bloglovin, if interested, my link is on the bottom of the page. Keep styling and thanks again! XOXO!!

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design