PAGES

Ruffles on my Skirt, Brogues on my Feet!

Friday, July 25, 2014






Happy Friday everyone! Sorry it has been so long since my last post.....I really don't have too many good excuses to give you other than I have been busy with other things in my life and have been a bit tired here and there, so finding the energy can be difficult at times. I think I need a vacation, who's with me?! 

These pictures were actually taken a long time ago (over a month and 1/2 ago- that's how behind I am :(). I love the black and white pics this time....something different for me. What do you think?

Thank you for forgiving my giant leaps of absence......Pray you're all doing well!


Similar Skirt here and here
Similar Shoes here and here
Similar Belt here and here
Similar Denim Jacket here and here
Similar Clutch here and here

Pictures by: Tyler Hayes
 
Peace, Love, Joy,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design