PAGES

Color Clash

Tuesday, March 5, 2013






Color, color, color.....I LOVE it! Not that you can tell, right? (lame quesion as pretty much all my looks are infiltrated by a rainbow of colors! :)). With this look I was attempting to "color clash" while having the outcome still look vivid and appealing to the eye. I was super pleased with the outcome (honestly, the colors are better in natural light than through the lens of a camera, but when can a camera ever capture the true colors? ) and am now inspired to do many more in the future. It is a nice experience to mash up two (or three, or four, etc) pieces of your wardrobe that you're not entirely sure will look right together, but I say to heck with it.... experimenting IS the art of fashion. I'd love to hear your comments on the look!! 

Coat- J Crew, Jumper- Forever 21, Skirt- Free People (old), Belt- Husbands, Tights- HUE, Sandals- Madden Girl (old)

Photos: Tyler Hayes

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design