PAGES

Monochromatic

Wednesday, March 20, 2013










Monochromatic. To some, this simply means a black & white combo. To me it means starting with one base hue, then including varying tones & shades of that hue in the look . In this specific look, I chose a base hue of green and worked in different shades and tones, including lime green, teal, blue-green, olive, and even an aqua green. It was so much fun to create.....I LOVE color theory and complex color combinations. I have often thought I would be happy working as a textile designer or color theorist if my styling or designing clothing career doesn't pan out. What do you think about this color combo? How would you style a monochromatic look? Thanks for reading lovelies! 

Leather Jacket- Husbands, Sweater- Husbands, Skirt- Joe Fresh, Tights- HUE, Heels- Prabal Gurung, Bag- Zara.

Photos: Tyler Hayes

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design