PAGES

Leather & Lace Skirt

Tuesday, April 2, 2013








Yellow, black and pink. I have been thinking about putting together these amazing hot pink color-blocked heels with yellow for awhile...and I am FINALLY getting around to it! YAY! (This may not seem like a big deal to any of you lovelies- but for me to put something I've been thinking about for awhile into action IS a big deal, as most often I forget!). What inspired me was the idea of a crisp and clean "middle" (in this photo, my black skirt & white shirt) surrounded and balancing the bold colors (my heels & coat :)). This skirt is on it's way to becoming one of my favorite skirts in my wardrobe...it is so textural, shiny, sophisticated & chic, not to mention it can either be tough or feminine. I would most definitely wear this look to a museum (MOMA, Whitney Museum or Gallery jumping in Soho anyone?). I love the idea of going to a museum and looking like a piece of art. After all, fashion is art. Hope you all liked the look as much as I did! Please feel free to share..... :) 

Coat- J Crew, Necklace- H&M, Top- Zara, Skirt- Zara, Tights- HUE, Heels- Topshop.

Photos: Tyler Hayes

Until next time, keep styling! XOXO!!

Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design